Won Bin - Quietness and Shyness is the new Attractiveness

[postlink]http://iloveasianmusics.blogspot.com/2011/06/won-bin-quietness-and-shyness-is-new.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6o-RqO33mYendofvid
[starttext] Wonder who is Won Bin, he is a South Korean actor who starred in many good movies and drama such as autumn in my heart, my mother, my brother, and the current hit movie The man from nowhere. If you haven't seen this awesome movie yet, head over to my movie blog to download it for free. I am in love with this movie as I have already watched it more than 3-4 times and still not even bored with it. This movie is a perfect blending of great actions, unique characters, suspenses, emotions, and great directing. I love the "pawn shop" character that Won Bin plays, his deep voice and naturally quiet and shy personality really brought the movie to an entire new level. I suggest you to watch this movie in subtitles so that I can experience the deep emotions embedded in Won Bin's voice. Overall, I am looking forward to the next movie that Won Bin will be in, I officially becomes his fan after watching the movie. Enjoy the video and don't forget to come over to my movie blog to download the movie if you didn't see it yet.
[endtext]

If you like the musics and would like to support this blog, please visit one of these sponsored websites below. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

0 comments:

Next previous home